Puritan Belief

The Puritans are the men of God who started in the 16th century building on the purity of the gospel message that Salvation is by Grace alone.

About Puritan Belief

In a world where the basic beliefs of the gospel namely Jesus Christ has been compromised Puritan Belief will be bringing to the surface the purity of the gospel message. The Puritans of old such as Calvin, Owen, Knox, Spurgeon, Huntington, Luther and Bunyan all fought for the gospel of Grace Alone and so will this blog.

Puritan Belief = Jesus Belief
The Old Puritans got many of their doctrines right especially about Grace and election which I love. This blog is about the Purity of the Gospel message which is Jesus Christ Himself. He alone is the Purity or Puritan belief which I hold and proclaim. Jesus is the God of my Salvation and belief and never the purity of mens doctrines.

How to Comment
This blog sometimes gets heated and emotional.
* I DO NOT respond to comments that personally attack me.
* I try to keep my comments very short and to the point and enjoy when other commenters do the same.
* One small well thought out comment is better then many long winded comments.

Together we have the mind of Christ
I do not profess to have all my doctrines "down pat" so your comments are thoroughly appreciated and encouraged.

Add Your Comment(3)

About Puritan Belief
Posted by Correy Tuesday, December 27, 2005

3 Comments:

Blogger Rand said...

"I do not profess to have all my doctrines "down pat" so your comments are thoroughly appreciated and encouraged."

Well you seem to have the doctrines of Grace down pat, and that's really something! Hope we can be an encouragement and a help to one another in the New Year.

Later,

Rand

December 29, 2005 1:07 AM   Edit
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rand

December 29, 2005 2:12 PM   Edit
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey PB,
This is off topic, but I wasn't sure where to put it. A while ago you mentioned no Calv. churches in your area. Have you tried Bald Hills Prespyterian? Spec. Peter Bloomfield's preaching. They have a website with sermons as well, maybe bhpc.org.au?

February 28, 2006 10:28 AM   Edit

<< Puritan Belief