Puritan Belief

The Puritans are the men of God who started in the 16th century building on the purity of the gospel message that Salvation is by Grace alone.

And They Blasphemed The Name Of God. (Revelation 16:9)

(Isaiah 52:5-6)  "And My NAME is continually blasphemed all day long. Therefore My people shall know My Name, therefore in that day I am the one who is speaking, Here I am."

And MY NAME is continually BLASPHEMED all day long.
Who is that speaking ?
And WHICH NAME is blasphemed all day long ?

Please tell me, WHICH NAME is blasphemed ALL DAY long ?
Is the name Jehovah blasphemed all day long ?
Is the name Allah blasphemed all day long ?
Or, is the name Yahweh blasphemed all day long ?
Or, is the name Y'shua blasphemed all day long ?
Or perhaps, is the name Buddha blasphemed all day long ?
Or what about, is the name Krishna blasphemed all day long ?

Have you ever heard anyone blaspheme any of the above names ?

NO !  absolutely NO !   Those names are NOT the Name of God, and for that reason those names are NEVER blasphemed, NO, not even once.

The NAME of GOD is JESUS the Christ !

And ALL reprobates, and unbelievers ONLY blaspheme the NAME JESUS Christ, that is because there is NO OTHER NAME given under heaven and on earth whereby we must be saved (Acts 4:12).

And there is NO OTHER NAME given, other than JESUS under heaven and on earth, for the only NAME of the Lord God Almighty is JESUS; I am the first and the last, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold I am alive forever more, (Revelation 1:8 and 17-18).

Therefore, when you hear the NAME of JESUS being blasphemed all day long on television, in the public bar and on the street, then KNOW, that is the LORD JESUS Christ who is speaking, Here I AM !
And LOOK ! the Lord Jesus said, "Therefore My people shall know My Name" !
If you don't know that the Name of God is JESUS, then you will die in your sins (John 8:24).

(Malachi 2:2) Honour My NAME, or I will send a curse.

(Exodus 20:7) "You shall NOT take the Name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will NOT leave him unpunished who takes His Name in vain,"

(Romans 2:24) "The Name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of YOU."



Again, I always welcome a response.
Please leave a comment.

Add Your Comment(5)

And They Blasphemed The Name Of God. (Revelation 16:9)
Posted by Paul G Tuesday, March 12, 2019

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it that I hear???? Crickets. Nothing, but Crickets.

March 22, 2019 11:45 PM   Edit
Blogger Paul G said...

Hi Anonymous, you can't hear anything because the Lord Jesus Christ has NOT given you any ears to hear.
And everyone that will NOT hear will be destroyed (Acts 3:23).

March 23, 2019 6:23 AM   Edit
Blogger Paul G said...

Your loss of hearing is called "Tinnitus" and I think you need a hearing aid.

March 23, 2019 7:03 PM   Edit
Anonymous Patrick James R. Quijano said...

In jesus-is-savior.com type the words blasphemy of the Holy Spirit
2.) taking the name of God in vain
3.) no salvation without the law

March 25, 2021 8:27 PM   Edit
Blogger Paul G said...

Hi Patrick James R. Quijano.
So what's the comment or explanation ?
Feel free to leave a comment, any comment will do :-)

March 28, 2021 7:26 PM   Edit

Post a Comment

<< Puritan Belief